Friday, February 09, 2007

The Femme-Bot Strikes Again

This is one of the reasons why I'm totally against Genetic Engineering. I mean, this is the finished product if you mix the genes of Josie and the Pussycats, a Garbage bag and A Femme-Bot.
I mean, look at what they have done, the world will once again be infested with yet another nuisance this time by a dominatrix robot from Uranus with the I.Q. of a goldfish.

And of course who could ignore The red LIPS. Did she just suck on a young virgin's blood? Maybe, who knows, if that's whats gonna keep her from being eternally young and fashionable. Aside from the micro chip that was secretely embedded in her skull and the silicon lurking behind the bony chest.

If I have millions to stash and a husband to die for, I might also be a femme-bot.

Luckily, I don't and I'm not.

Ewww.

But having David Beckham for a husband won't hurt!

No comments: