Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Reminder From The Editor

Hey, hope you are enjoying reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. I would like to say that this blog is meant to be read for entertainment purposes only. So please, I beg you to have a humour once in a while. It can make you feel good, make you beautiful from within, erase lines and wrinkles; brings back virginity. hehehehe.

Some thing you must remember about this blog:

1. I dont usually finish each topic in one sitting, I often add up contents to different topics from time to time. This way, it feels like you are actually chatting with me; feeling what I feel at the moment, laughing at what makes me laugh at the moment. Spontaneous combustion at it's finest hahaha!

2. You can actually post comment. I dont charge any monthly handling fee for that so please feel free to write down whatever you want to write down. Tell me I'm beautiful, I'm gorgeous, tell me all! As long as it glorifies me hahahaha!

3.A lot of you sent me email requesting for my photo. Although I must admit I want to keep my identity anonymous, I think I should give in...for the blog's sake. grrr! So here it is! Drool. Hahahahaha!




So there! Email me at nogcat@yahoo.com ok? Labshu!!!

No comments: