Thursday, January 18, 2007

Golden Globe Special: Teri Hatcher

I am so mad. I am STARK mad. Who wouldn't be. Let me tell you what happened within the last 24 hours.

I was so busy preparing for the Globe that I made appointments with my stylist, my make up artist, hairstylist, my cosmetic surgeon even my florist that I completely forgot that I have absolutely nothing to wear for the show!
Egad! I remembered about it when my personal assistant asked me where I kept my gown!
You can imagine the trauma I experienced! Suddenly, the wrinkles on my forehead deepened and the laughlines that I famously have remained imprinted on my face even if I wasnt laughing anymore. I thought of shopping for a dress myself but I had so many appointments, so I pop me some pills to relieve the tension I was feeling and told my assistant that she can go ahead and shop a dress for me.

Any DRESS as long as it fits!

I dont f***ng care if I totally look like a desperate housewife as long as I have some piece of cloth strapped on me at the Golden Globe's.

Last thing I know, I woke up almost 2 hours before the show started. My assistant forgot to buy me a dress, I missed my appointments with the stylist, hairstylist, make up artist, even my friggin manicurist! What a desperate housewife to do! I asked my household help to get that white bedsheet and create a dress for me pronto! But a white dress would be so simple and stark so I took the ribbon around my Christmas tree which btw was still standing at the corner of my room and wrapped it around my torso.

There.

Oh the face.

I washed my face with ice cold water to numb the lines.

Waaaaa. It numbed my face. I cant even open my eyes properly. Oh darn it.

The hair? What hair. Forget the hair.

No comments: