Thursday, March 01, 2007

Beyonce Is Finally Kinky

Beyonce has finally went back to her kinky roots. LITERALLY.



I believe that the hair she was wearing when she visited TRL was her real hair. What do you think? I think it's a refreshing departure from the same old tired weave that she was so used to sport, and this curly locks that she's sporting right now finally gave her that refreshing, exuberant air of youth. She looked like a young Diana Ross sans the freaky mousy eyes. I lurve it! I just LURVE it!

I'm not so sure about the outfit though.

Is it a jacket? I don't think so. Is it a dress? I'm not sure. Dis something wrong happened to the real dress that she was supposed to wear that she had to grab one of Jay-Z's army inspired hip-hop jacket and tried making us believe it was actually hers?

This military/sex worker inspired dress is appropriate if you are a hooker sent by the U.S. governement to give pleasure to the war-weary soldiers in the Middle East. But it's not for Beyonce. It's for Rihanna! Hahahaha! Joking!

No comments: